What I'm Thinking About
A thread on insulin access and affordability.
- A Design Thinking Problem Every 15 Minutes
- Healthcare Provider: Think Like a Designer!
- The Culture of Healthcare
- Design is not a Department
- What Can Healthcare Learn from a Nuclear Power Plant?
- From Doctor to Design Thinker
- Shouldn't we be blaming the Design Instead of Blaming the Patient?
- Flipping the Concept of Health Literacy
- A Language of Design for Healthcare
- Medication Labeling Needs a Redesign
- #design #fail: Do Oral Vaccines need a Redesign?
- Design Quiz: Which one of these is not like the other?
- Redesigning the Patient Medication Experience
- Do I meet your design sensibility?
- Designing Simple Tools for Improving Healthcare Communication
- The Hidden Talents of Everyday Things
- Strange Fiction or Reality
- I have food allergies and asthma blog
- My TEDx Detroit talk
- Talks from the 2014/2015 We #MakeHealth Fest
- Patient as Expert, Maker, and Collaborator: Nightscout
- Teens with Diabetes Design Their Own Solutions
- The Trilogy by B
- Words of Wisdom from B the Designer! I am a proud #lazytigermother
- Cardboard: The New App for Our Family
- The Alivecor iPhone ECG Monitor in the Hands of an E-patient
- Meet Auvi-Q, the new Siri for Allergy Patients
- Context is everything.
- My New Year's #Lifehacks
- I have a very happy life
- Dear Research Assistant, The Buzzfeed Research Manual